In fact, Disney offered fans a "Hocus Pocus" sequel in 2018 when it released the "Hocus Pocus & the All-New Sequel" book, which takes places 25 years after the events in the 1993 movie. Even more exciting, Disney+ is releasing "Hocus Pocus 2" on Sept. 30 with Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimy reprising their roles as the Sanderson Sisters.
The sequel picks up 29 years after the first movie as "three young women accidentally bring the Sanderson Sisters back to modern day Salem and must figure out how to stop the child-hungry witches from wreaking a new kind of havoc on the world." On Nov. 1, 2021, Disney+ revealed the three young women will be Becca (Whitney Peak), Cassie (Lilia Buckingham), and Izzy (Belissa Escobedo).
However, if you still want to relive all the magic, you're in luck, because you can watch the original as many times as you want right now.
Keep reading for all the places you can catch the beloved Halloween film.
Where to Watch "Hocus Pocus"
- Disney+: For a $7.99 monthly subscription or $79.99 yearly subscription, you can watch the film along with other spooky Disney selections.
- Amazon Prime Video: Amazon gives you the options of either renting the film for $3.99 or purchasing it for $19.99.
- iTunes: You can rent Hocus Pocus on iTunes for $3.99 or purchase it for $19.99.
- Google Play: You can rent the film for $3.99 or buy it for $19.99.
- Vudu: You can rent the film for $3.99 or buy it for $19.99.
- Microsoft: You can rent the film for $3.99 or buy it for $19.99.