With each new episode of The Bachelor, more and more ladies are starting to stand out from the crowd. Though she's been eliminated by now, we couldn't help noticing Krystal Nielson for, well, upsetting some of the ladies in the house for taking more of her fair share of Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s time. But it's no wonder that the 29-year-old is competitive — she's a fitness coach! Nielson even said in her ABC bio that one of her biggest fears is unused potential, so she tried her best to capture the leading man's heart.
Here's what you need to know about the blonde bombshell — and that's Coach Krystal to you.
- She left her journalism career and found her passion. After graduating from Boise State University, she worked as On-Air Talent on 103.3 KISS FM and also had other radio gigs. But she decided to leave that career and found her purpose as a health and fitness coach.
- She's from Missoula, MT, but now lives in San Diego, CA. This girl traded in all that wide-open space for a life by the beach, but she seems to still love the snow when she goes home!
- She works at a gym you've probably heard of. It looks like Nielson stays busy at Orangetheory Fitness! According to her profile, she is an NASM-certified personal trainer, NASM MMA conditioning specialist, yoga sculpt instructor, ambassador for Yoga 4 Homeless, and sponsored athlete.
- She's a crazy dog mom and totally embraces it. Anyone who treats their dog like a human is A-OK in our book! Nielson has two pups — Wayne and Chucky — who seem to love the beach as much as she does.
- She's rocked the stage in a bikini competition. And in her first competition, she took second place in Open Bikini and qualified for nationals. Yeah, she can train us any day!