Why Not Take a Crazy Chance With These Hilary Duff Halloween Costumes?
Hilary Duff has spent most of her life in the spotlight, which means she has plenty of inspiration for Halloween costumes. While Lizzie McGuire is definitely her most iconic role to date, there are plenty of other movie and TV show characters you can dress up as this season. And don't exclude her music videos! There are quite a few gems from her Metamorphosis album. Make your Halloween extra nostalgic this year by putting together these Hilary Duff costumes. If that's not enough for you, we have even more ways you can dress up as your favorite Disney Channel character.
- What to wear: Pair a printed top with some casual pants, and wear your hair in a funky style that just screams early '00s. Don't forget to accessorize with a statement necklace and a cute headband.
- How to act: Completely clumsy and prone to embarrassing situations.
Animated Lizzie McGuire
- What to wear: A pink tank top, blue capris, orange sandals, and a blond wig.
- How to act: Animated. Tell people what's really on your mind.
A Cinderella Story
- What to wear: A white strapless ballgown, a white lace mask, and pink Converse sneakers.
- How to act: Mysterious. Don't let people know your true identity, and leave the party early.
Agent Cody Banks
- What to wear: A black tank top, black pants, and a white jacket.
- How to act: Like the most popular girl in school.
The Lizzie McGuire Movie
- What to wear: A silver midriff-baring shirt and matching pants.
- How to act: Like you're living out your dreams in Rome.
- What to wear: A military uniform.
- How to act: You're a free spirit who marches to the beat of your own drum.
Casper Meets Wendy
- What to wear: A red onesie and a matching witch hat. Don't forget your trusty wand.
- How to act: Like a friendly little witch.
"So Yesterday" Music Video
- What to wear: A white tank top, long earrings, bell-bottom jeans, pointy heels, and black nail polish.
- How to act: Like you're trying to get over your ex.
"Why Not" Music Video
- What to wear: A black shirt with holes in it, black pants, and Converse sneakers.
- How to act: Like you're taking a crazy chance.
"Come Clean" Music Video
- What to wear: A bathrobe and wet hair.
- How to act: Like you want to go back, back to the beginning. Stare longingly out the window.