If your phone is basically your third limb, download some of these bad boys:
- Mommy's Helper by POPSUGAR Moms (Free). For tips and tricks to stay ahead of the parenting curve.
- My Pregnancy & Baby Today (Free). For week-to-week tips, tools, and checklists.
- BabyBump Pregnancy Pro (Free). For questions answered, countdowns, bump photo albums, and tips.
- Full Term (Free). For keeping track of contractions to help you decide when to freak out and drive to the hospital.
- Pregnant Dad ($2). For dads who want to seem like that have it all under control while their partner is pregnant — including a special section for dads-to-be of twins.
- m Pregnancy ($1). For useful facts, information about baby and your pregnant partner, and tips on how to make pregnancy a pleasant experience.
- Baby by Smallnest (Free). For logging and tracking breastfeeding, sleeping, and diaper changes.
- Reminders (Built into iPhone). For sharing to-do lists, things to remember, and setting timers to well, remind you to do something.
- Instagram (Free). For parents who already made their kid a profile complete with name hashtag. Duh.