Week Four: Organize It
Now that you've finally streamlined your wardrobe, it's time to sort what you have left.
- Invest in the right storage items. Invest in slim, matching hangers to help keep your closet clear. Buy clear storage containers for anything big. Consider shelving for shoes and bags.
- Fold everything in your drawers. It will make things easier to keep track of.
- Decide on a sorting system. Organize items by color or occasion to help make things easy to find.
- Keep your clothes seasonal. Store items you won't wear for a few months, and keep everything you'll wear right now easy to access.
- Keep up the good work, and continue to reevaluate items over time. Now that you've done a major cleanup, the next one will be easier.