Baked kale chips are all the rage now, but since women can't live on kale alone, give these chips a try that are made with spinach instead. Not only are spinach chips delicate, light, and crispy, but they also come with a built-in handle, which makes them even more fun to nosh.
You can buy prewashed baby spinach, which makes this snack even faster to whip up.
And the best part? One serving is only 75 calories. Seventy-five! They're the perfect low-calorie option when you're craving salty, crunchy potato chips.
Keep reading for this simple recipe that only takes 15 minutes.
- 2 cups baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with a Silpat mat or parchment paper
- In a bowl, toss the spinach with olive oil. Sprinkle with a little garlic powder and sea salt.
- Arrange the leaves on the pan in a single layer.
- Bake for seven to 10 minutes so the leaves have dried up and darkened slightly. Don't be alarmed — the leaves will shrink dramatically. Remove from the oven, and allow to sit for five minutes.
- Enjoy immediately!
Source: Calorie Count
- 1 serving
- Cook Time
- 15 mins
- Calories per serving