Stuck in a workout rut, and in need of some inspiration? Never fear, because Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez have you covered. The power couple recently did a late-night upper-body workout together, and ARod put together an Instagram video compilation to document their routine for his followers. In the montage, the two fit 40-somethings crush various exercises with a little help from a trainer.
"Crazy schedules means crazy hours, but we never miss a workout," Alex wrote in the caption, adding, "It's the best way to de-stress." Ain't that the truth! He also detailed the entire workout in his caption, listing the following nine exercises, complete with how many reps he and Jennifer did per set:
- One-Arm Row (35 reps, 21 reps, and then 14 reps)
- Leg Lifts (50 reps, 35 reps, and then 21 reps)
- Lat Pulldown (Wide Grip) (35 reps, 21 reps, and then 14 reps)
- Incline Sit-Ups (50 reps, 35 reps, and then 21 reps)
- Hypers (35 reps, 21 reps, and then 14 reps)
- Stiff Arm (14 reps three times, 10 reps three times, then 7 reps three times)
- Dumbbell Press (21 reps, 14 reps, and then 10 reps)
- Rear Cable Lat (21 reps then 14 reps)
- Side Lat (21 reps then 14 reps)
Well, damn! If you're looking to stay fit like these two lovebirds, try these exercises next time you hit the gym for arm day. Catch me struggling through maybe half the amount of reps they did . . .