Buff away dead skin with this all-natural pecan pie mask!
- 3 tablespoons pecan pieces
4 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
4 tablespoons pure jojoba oil
15 drops frankincense essential oil
4-ounce mason jar, for storage
- Place the pecan pieces into a food processor or blender and pulse a few times. You want a coarse grind, not a fine powder.
- Transfer the pecans into a small mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine.
- Transfer to the prepared mason jar.
- Apply the scrub onto your face and allow it to set for 5 minutes. Rinse off with cold water. Enjoy the feeling of your rejuvenated skin.
- North American
- 4 ounces
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds