Use organic ingredients when possible.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup organic steel-cut oats
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh or canned pureed pumpkin
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 cup chopped raw pecans
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Grade A maple syrup
- Bring the water to a boil. Add the oatmeal and reduce to simmer for about 20-30 minutes (until the oats are tender).
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir, and enjoy!
Source: Calorie Count
- North American
- 2 servings