- 2 eggs
2 egg whites
2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
1 small white, yellow, or red potato, peeled and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
3/4 cup roasted vegetables (leftover from Sunday)
1/4 an avocado (leftover from the day prior)
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
1.5 cups baby spinach
3/4 cup sliced cucumber
1/2 cup chopped carrots
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk eggs together in a small bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a small (6-8-inch) oven safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes. Cook until they begin to soften, about 10 minutes.
- Add roasted vegetables, avocado, parsley, salt, and pepper, stirring to combine.
- Add eggs and let set 2 minutes, then transfer the skillet to the oven.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes or until eggs are firm and cooked through.
- Serve with spinach tossed with cucumber, carrots, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and vinegar.
Protein: 25.6 g
Carbohydrate: 35.8 g
Dietary Fiber: 11.1 g
Total Sugars: 9.526 g
Total Fat: 31.5 g
Saturated Fat: 6.119 g
- Main Dishes
- North American
- Makes 1 serving