- Olive oil cooking spray
24 wonton wrappers (I used Nasoya brand)
8 ounces lump crab meat
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
2 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
1/3 cup scallions, washed and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375ºF, and spray mini muffin tin with olive oil spray.
- Push a wonton wrapper into each muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, combine crab, worcestershire, curry, ginger, and cayenne.
- Mix with a fork, breaking up large chunks of crab, then add the cream cheese, mashing with a fork until fully incorporated.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon filling mixture into wontons.
- Fold ends of wonton wrapper over mixture, and seal with your finger after dipping in water.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until ends are slightly browned, and serve hot, garnished with scallions.
- North American