- Stand with your feet shoulder-width distance apart and the med ball between your feet. I like to have the laces pointing up.
- Bend your knees, and squat down, placing your palms on either side of the ball, fingers pointing down.
- Keeping your arms long, in one fluid explosive motion, use the power of your legs and glutes to pull the ball up from the ground, straightening your legs, then quickly bend your elbows and rotate your fingers up as you squat down. I like to think about popping the ball up and then catching it as I squat down.
- The ball is now at your chest in what we call a front rack position. Stand up to complete the rep.
- Keep holding the ball and tap it down on the floor between your feet to start the next rep.