Hundreds to Roll Up
This move targets the abs and arms.
- Take a seat with one weight in each hand.
- Roll back, chin to chest, shoulder blades hover the floor. Extend your legs straight on the 45-degree diagonal. Zip them together and point your toes.
- Reach your arms forward.
- Slowly alternate "walking out" the arms, with 4 switches, then hold the arms straight.
- Slowly roll up as you bend your knees to your chest, then slowly roll back as you extend your legs to the diagonal — 2 roll ups.
- Repeat for 30 seconds.
- Rest for 10 seconds and repeat.