We love candy corn, so why not drink it? The Halloween-themed trick-or-tini carefully layers rum, banana liqueur, juice, and heavy whipping cream for a martini that looks just like candy corn. How sweet!
Achieving the layered effect takes time and practice. Make sure the ingredients are well chilled. Tilt the spoon at an angle, and make sure it touches the side of the glass before pouring. For better control, use a liquid measuring cup to slowly pour each ingredient over the spoon.
- Splash of white rum
- 1 part banana liqueur
- 1 part orange-colored, fruit-flavored mixer, like Stirrings blood orange or peach bellini
- 1 part heavy whipping cream
- Candy corn gummy, for garnish
- Chill ingredients in the fridge or freezer.
- Start with a splash of white rum, then pour the first three ingredients (in the order listed above) slowly over the back side of a spoon into a martini glass. Garnish with a candy corn gummy.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- North American
- 1 cocktail
- Total Time
- 5 minutes