Award season is in full swing! If a glamorous TV tray dinner isn't on your agenda while watching the Golden Globes, the Emmys, and the Oscars, surely a popcorn bar is! Pop-Secret sent over an adorable DIY kit that you can re-create at home for your own viewing party.
The ingredients you'll need:
- Popcorn: Pop it just before guests arrive, or save yourself some time and buy bags of prepopped salted popcorn.
- Chocolate chips: Mix it up with white, milk, and dark.
- Nuts: Pecans, cashews, peanuts, walnuts, and/or pistachios pair well with popcorn.
- Candies: Think Reese's Pieces, M&M's, peanut M&M's, and anything with a candy coating.
- Bacon bits: Yes, chocolate and bacon taste delicious together.
The decor you'll need:
- For all the various toppings: Clear plastic bowls ($6) and clear plastic scoops ($12)
- For the popcorn: Mini popcorn boxes ($9)
- To label everything: Mini chalkboard signs ($4) and chalk ($4)
- For bottled drinks: Beverage tub ($25)
Setup should be a breeze, and guests can help themselves throughout the show. Now all that's needed is plenty of sparkling wine . . .