Rosé slushies are popping up all over the place, from Starbucks Wine Fragginos to Bon Appétit's Frosé, and it's understandable why so many are smitten. Here's a sweet strawberry twist that you're going to love!
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
3 tablespoons simple syrup
1 bottle Rosé wine
Mint, to garnish
- Add half of the strawberries to a large baking dish. Place remaining strawberries and simple syrup into a bowl and either blend or smash with a fork until the consistency is that of a purée.
- Pour strawberry purée over strawberries and then pour Rosé on top of mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, use a fork to scrape wine into flakes and spoon into a glass. Garnish with mint.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- Serves 4
- Total Time
- 11 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds