Anyone who's a regular on TikTok knows that the app has a treasure trove of truly mouthwatering recipes, and when it comes to holiday cooking, these homemade creations are as good as they get! One of the most-liked Thanksgiving recipes on TikTok right now is a delicious "corn bake," and we think it might just blow cornbread off the table.
This drool-worthy side dish is essentially a cornbread casserole, and it pairs just as well with turkey and stuffing as the original. Noted by the creator as "gooey and sweet on the inside" and "crispy and crunchy" on top due to the additional box of cornbread mix, this recipe is described as "really good" time and time again. Perfect when paired with a glass of red wine and turkey at the table or munched on as a late-night snack after dinner's digested, this dish will let everyone dig into the sweet flavors of the season. Check out the easy recipe ahead, and get ready to enjoy a corn
bread bake like no other.
You can either add the honey inside of the corn bake mixture or on top.
- • 2 boxes of Jiffy cornbread
• 2 cans of corn
• 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
• 1 egg
• Dash of honey
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add one box of Jiffy cornbread, two cans of corn (do not drain), one cup of heavy whipping cream, one egg, and a dash of honey into a bowl. Mix.
- Once mixed, pour the mixture into a baking pan.
- Sprinkle the additional box of Jiffy cornbread on top of the mixture in the pan.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes.
- Side Dishes
- 1 Corn Bake
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 40 minutes
- Total Time
- 44 minutes, 59 seconds