Where to Shop For Affordable Home Decor
7 Affordable Decor Stores an Interior Designer Swears By
Homepolish interior designer Shannon Smith creates high-end-looking rooms on a realistic budget. Case in point: the stunning DC apartment she designed from the ground up for under $5,000. We were so astounded that Shannon was able to find these on-trend pieces on a budget that we had to know where she shops. She reveals her go-to sources for affordable decor below.
- HomeGoods: For artwork and decor, it can't be beat.
- Etsy: Shannon loves to scour it for vintage finds and quirky art prints.
- One Kings Lane: The flash-sale site is a "safe bet for furniture."
- Joss & Main: Shannon describes it as a great alternative if One Kings Lane is a bit too pricey.
- Chairish: This curated vintage marketplace is a favorite of Shannon's for unique furniture, art, and decor.
- Craigslist: The expansive online classifieds are a great place to find affordable treasures.
- Krrb: Like Craigslist but focused exclusively on furniture and home goods, it's a great place to find secondhand steals.