Where do we even start? Are you seeing the photo above? Fruity Pebbles paletas exist, and you need to try them right now. The recipe, from Nibble & Feasts' Ericka Sanchez, is so simple, you'll actually always have your freezer stocked up with a brand-new serving of these vanilla ice cream, coconut milk, and cereal popsicles.
Not a fan of Fruity Pebbles? (We're not here to judge.) Replace them with your favorite cereal, and enjoy. We're not being cliché — the possibilities are actually endless.
- 2 1/4 cups vanilla ice cream
1 1/2 cups coconut milk
1 1/2 cups Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- Combine ice cream and milk in a large bowl. As ice cream begins to melt, stir to mix the ingredients.
- Add 1 cup Fruity Pebbles cereal and mix. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Scoop mixture and pour into a 10-mold frozen pop maker and fill 3/4 of the mold. Add remaining Fruity Pebbles to each mold until completely filled to the top.
- Cover and insert sticks. Freeze overnight.
- Run bottom of mold in room temperature water stream and wiggle stick until frozen pop loosens and can be removed from mold.
- Desserts, Frozen
- North American
- 10 paletas