Wait Until You See These Pictures of Jessica Alba and Her Beautiful Daughters
InStyle cover star Jessica Alba and her daughters, Honor and Haven, showed their support for husband and dad Cash Warren's popular sock line, Pair of Thieves, by attending a family-friendly event in Los Angeles on June 5.
The gorgeous family, who is rarely photographed together, had a blast as they celebrated the sock line's exciting collaboration with Jessica Biel's restaurant, Au Fudge. Cash, Honor, and Haven excitedly wore colorful pieces from the launch, while Jessica stylishly opted for the no-show variety. If, like us, you're shocked to see how much Honor and Haven have grown up to look like their entrepreneur mom, scroll ahead for more photos. Then, check out Jessica and Cash's cutest Instagram moments.
- Jessica Alba's Strong and Healthy Instagrams Will Inspire You to Adopt an "I Can Do It" Attitude
- Take a Scroll Through 17 Years' Worth of Jessica Alba's Style
- Consider This Your Guide to Jessica Alba's Fierce 2016 Street Style
- These Are Jessica Alba's Cutest Moments on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- Jessica Alba on Being a Sex Symbol: "I Sort of Went Through a Life Crisis"
- All the Times Jessica Alba Has Stolen the Spotlight on the Red Carpet This Year