On Getting Fit Post-Pregnancy
- "I feel bad for those women that get super desperate and want to bounce back three months after having a baby. And it's more like breastfeed, stay home, sleep. Your kid is only three months old. Like what are you going to the gym for? I definitely took a break, and I trusted that my body was going to bounce back when it was ready. I never wanted to push myself."
- "It pays off to work hard! I mean it mommies of the world, if I did it you can too."
- "Almost there! It's been difficult but so rewarding. I feel strong. All it takes is determination! Mommies we can all do it, damn it!!!"
- "I was inspired by so many mommies around me to get back into shape because they shared their journey with me. We are stronger when we stick together — wishing each other good, cheering each other along."
- "Be easy on yourself and embrace the place you're at in life, and that also involves embracing where your body is at, and just waking up every day with a determination to get to where you want to be."
- "I've witnessed, throughout the years that I've been in this business, women that hide in a cave and they don't come out until they're a size zero. And that is a very misleading message to send out to women, especially when women here in Los Angeles are the skinniest women out there."