Things to Stop Doing This Year
31 Things to Stop Doing in 2018
The new year isn't only an opportunity to reset goals; it's also a time to reconsider how you've been leading your life. Take a moment to recap your 2017. What do you regret? What do you wish you could've done more or less of? Let that all fuel a better year and a better you in 2018. To put your well-being and happiness at the forefront, stop doing these 31 things ahead.
- Caring about what others think.
- Ignoring what your body is telling you (if you need sleep, sleep!).
- Justifying every unnecessary purchase as something you "deserve."
- Keeping negative people around.
- Putting so much pressure on yourself.
- Saying yes to things you don't want to do.
- Neglecting your physical health.
- Playing it safe.
- Putting your passions aside.
- Wasting your energy on people who don't deserve it.
- Allowing others to dictate your life.
- Getting caught up in drama.
- Delaying overdue catch-ups with friends.
- Being afraid of change.
- Getting upset over trivial things.
- Putting the needs of others before your own.
- Criticizing yourself.
- Worrying about things that are out of your control.
- Ignoring calls from your parents or loved ones (no matter how crazy they drive you).
- Neglecting your personal happiness.
- Letting fear win.
- Caring so much about social media.
- Dwelling on the past.
- Forgetting about self-care.
- Trying to please everyone.
- Treating your body like you're invincible.
- Passing up amazing opportunities.
- Taking things so seriously.
- Settling for less.
- Allowing others to bring you down.
- Living every day like tomorrow's guaranteed.