- How to exercise no matter where you are: Work on different parts of your body depending on your location.
- The right running form: Relax your shoulders, and land midfoot with each step.
- How to swim: This guide is helpful, but it's probably best to start with a swim instructor.
- The right amount of exercise: Strength train at least twice a week and complete at least 150 minutes of moderate-level cardio each week.
- How to do a push-up and a sit-up: Keep your abs tight.
- The best time to work out: Start your day right by working out in the morning.