This New-Moon-in-Sagittarius Baño Recipe Will Reveal Truths and Bring Peace of Mind
Feeling a little jittery after eclipse season? The new moon in Sagittarius swoops in to calm things down and bring peace of mind. It's also a great time to tune in and listen closely because this new moon can help with your quest for truth. Whether it's the truth about a situation or an inner truth that needs to be revealed and faced, the Sag new moon can assist in bringing things to the surface and uncovering what may be hidden in the shadows.
Not only is Sagittarius a fire sign, which is an element that can completely transform something from what it once was, but it's also ruled by Jupiter, the planet of expansion. So, what is it that you want to expand upon in your life? What steps can you take to bring yourself that much closer to having peace of mind?
Sagittarians are visionaries. They see the world and want to make things right for themselves and everyone else, too. For Sag, justice and fairness in the world are top priorities that often need to be accomplished quickly. So, the ninth zodiac sign must be conscious of remaining grounded or run the risk of having their head in the clouds for far too long or becoming impatient. It's a good idea for Sag to take a moment to breathe, focus, then move when the time is right. All in divine timing, Sagittarius.
Whether you're a Sag or not, the new moon is a great time to reevaluate things in your life and set intentions for the new things you'd like to bring into existence. Understanding the traits of the zodiac sign associated with the new moon is important since all 12 zodiac signs are in our birth chart. So, we can tap into all the signs to shift and create our lives.
With this new moon, focus on what you desire without trying to figure out every step to achieving it. Open your heart to wholeness and divine alignment, and watch as things begin falling into place.
When Is the 2022 New Moon in Sagittarius?
The new moon in Sagittarius peaks on Nov. 23 at 5:57 pm ET. Although you can't see this moon in the sky, you can feel its energy and consciously make the choice to tap into it for your new-moon ritual.
What Is the Meaning of the 2022 New Moon in Sagittarius?
During the Sag new moon, you can wish for finding solutions for various things you've been trying to figure out. You can also set intentions to overcome excess; manifest more travel, freedom, and adventure; and ease through legal issues. If you desire to be more optimistic or are seeking a deeper connection with the Divine, this new moon is the perfect time to focus on those things and petition what you want to the universe.
One way of doing that is by writing things down and saying them out loud. For example, you can write 10 wishes and read each one out loud before saying, "Thank you," three times. To maximize your manifestations, your wishes should be focused on the areas specific to the zodiac sign associated with the new moon. So, wishing for things in the areas of our lives that Sagittarius rules will be helpful under the Nov. 23 new moon.
What Is the Spiritual Cleansing Prayer to Say During November's New Moon in Sagittarius?
"Great Spirit, I pray for peace of mind so that I can navigate life from a place of love and tranquility, allowing all anxieties and fears to subside. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Amen."
What Tarot Card Goes Well With the New Moon in Sagittarius?
Temperance: This card is about slowing down and finding balance and peace within to reach greatness, one building block at a time.
What Chakra Goes With the New Moon in Sagittarius?
Sacral Chakra: The second chakra is our center for creativity and sexuality. The sacral chakra is associated with the planet Jupiter, which rules Sagittarius, and brings optimism and passion to the ninth zodiac sign.
Spiritual-Bath Recipe For the New-Moon-in-Sagittarius Baño
Sage and/or palo santo
Pink Himalayan salt and sea salt
Agua de Florida, or Florida Water
Red roses, dandelions, and/or carnations
Jasmine, bergamot, and/or frankincense oils
Nutmeg, mint, and/or anise herbs
Tiger's eye, sodalite, and/or amethyst crystals
1. First, clean your space. You can always add a splash or two of Florida Water into your cleaning solution to give it a spiritual edge. But this is a physical cleaning of your space before you use it for your ritual.
2. Now you're ready to spiritually cleanse your space. Begin with sage, allowing the smoke to waft around the room and paying special attention to the corners of the ceiling where energy is stored. If you choose to, you can follow that by burning some palo santo to seal in all the goodness the sage created.
3. Next, fill your bathtub with warm water. You can pass the sage and palo santo smoke above it and give thanks to the sacred herb (sage), the sacred tree (palo santo), and the purifying qualities of the water. Remember, water has memory, so if you are showing gratitude for your baño and setting your intentions and wishes by saying them out loud, it's as if you're writing a petition to the universe in the water.
4. Add 1-2 cups of pink Himalayan salt and 1 cup of sea salt, then mix it in with your hands. Continue praying and saying out loud what you are manifesting. You can even sing it if you'd like!
5. Grab a few good handfuls of the herbs you'd like to work with, then sprinkle them into the bath. Again, mix it all together with your hands.
6. Next, add a couple of splashes of Florida Water and several drops of the essential oils of your choice.
7. Place crystals around your bathtub or somewhere you can see them. If they're safe to use in water, you can even add them to your baño. For example, you can briefly submerge sodalite and amethyst in water, but a tiger's eye could disintegrate due to certain minerals and rock salt found in its makeup.
8. Finally, cover the top of the water with flower petals. You can choose one or mix it up. A go-to for this baño is a mix of red roses and dandelions.
9. Soak for 20-40 mins, and as you do, meditate on all the things you're manifesting. Visualize those things as if they are already a part of your life. Feel it as if you're living it right now. Then let the universe do the rest.