With Apple's annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) coming up on June 13, leaks about what to expect are flooding the internet. Reports from sources like MacRumors or 9to5Mac, which are normally accurate, are starting to surface and say we can expect these key announcements.
- Touch ID: MacRumors reports that the new OS X 10.12 system will let you unlock your Mac with your iPhone, as long as it's nearby.
- Siri: Another feature coming to OS X 10.12 will include Siri support, says MacRumors.
- iOS 10: The new iOS 10 system is set to include a new update to the App Store, like paid search results, reports MacRumors. It will also have new 3D Touch abilities on Apple Music and Apple Pay will come to web browsers.
- MacBooks: According to 9to5Mac, a new MacBook design and refresh is coming to the 13-inch and 15-inch models.
- Apple Music: Apple music is expected to get a new design, opting for a black and white interface and more personalized music section, reports 9to5Mac.
- Apple Pay: Recode reports that Apple Pay might be coming to the Safari browser on iPhones, letting people pay with the payment service on a website, than just dedicated apps.
For now, we'll have to wait and see what ends up being true when WWDC occurs June 13 to 17.