Just in time for back-to-school, Best Buy is celebrating its 50th anniversary with 50 deals starting Thursday (Aug. 18) at 10 p.m. central time. In this never-before-held sale, you'll have 50 hours to get in on the awesome prices before the sale ends at 11:59 p.m. on Saturday (Aug. 20).
Shoppers will be able to save on MacBook Pros and iPhones — if they're opting out of the rumored Fall release of the iPhone 7. The best part of it all is the free two-day shipping on most of the products.
Here are some of the best steals you can snag in-store and online:
- Select MacBook Pro computers (save $150, and an additional $150 for students)
- iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s (save $200 with two-year activation on Sprint or Verizon Wireless) or
- iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus (get a $200 gift card with purchase and activation with an AT&T Next plan)
General Tech Products
- Samsung 65" UHD TV (save $400)
- Beats Studio wireless on-ear headphones (save $180)
- Garmin Vivosmart HR activity tracker (save $50)
Toys and Games
- LEGO Dimensions, Skylanders and amiibo (save up to 70 percent)
- PlayStation 4 "Call of Duty" bundle (get "Destiny" or two select games for free with purchase)
- Swagtron T1 self-balancing scooter (get a $50 gift card with purchase)
So set your alarms for tonight because you'll only be able to shop while products last.