26 Disney Channel Halloween Costumes That'll Make You Feel Like a Tween Again
When it comes to dressing up for Halloween, you can never go wrong with a Disney costume. While there have certainly been some incredible movies and TV shows to get inspiration from this year, why not take your outfit a step further by impersonating some of the best characters from the Disney Channel? And since all of our beloved shows and movies are getting rebooted now, it seems like the perfect time to wear a nostalgic costume this year! From TV shows like Lizzie McGuire to movies like High School Musical, these looks are sure to make you and your friends feel like a Disney-obsessed tween again.
— Additional reporting by Haley Lyndes
Lilo From Lilo & Stitch: The Series
- What to wear: A red dress with a white palm-leaf print or a red Hawaiian shirt — don't forget the black flip flops!
- How to act: Channel your troublemaking side by doing adventurous things that'd make your friends heads turn. Just make sure to be careful, we're not telling you to commit a crime or anything.
Cory From Cory in the House
- What to wear: Cory often kept it simple with big T-shirts, cargo pants, and shoes to match his shirt (duh).
- How to act: Anything to earn a buck, you do it! Carry around cash with you and savor it with your life.
London From The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
- What to wear: Anything flashy, fancy, and totally hip! London loved to dress in stylish and brightly colored outfits.
- How to act: Like your sh*t doesn't stink, if you will. London was a total diva on the show, but we loved her for it!
Todd From Alley Cats Strike
- What to wear: A bowling outfit, preferably a red and black one.
- How to act: Popular and determined, like you're going to win "The Mighty Apple" bowling competition.
Piper From The Color of Friendship
- What to wear: This film came out right at the brink of the 2000s, so Piper wore a lot of '90s outfits like mom jeans, sweaters, and collared shirts.
- How to act: Determined, like you're not about to take any BS! Piper's character endured a lot during this film, including racism.
Tia and Tamera From Sister Sister
- What to wear: Wow, wow, wow — Tia and Tamera were the epitome of '90s fashion in their denim shorts, denim vests, plaid tights, and plaid hats.
- How to act: Grab your BFF and act as total opposites! Tia is academic and wise beyond her years while Tamera is impulsive and outgoing — which one will you be?
Chad Danforth From High School Musical
- What to wear: So that your outfit doesn't look exactly like Troy's, go for red track pants and a matching t-shirt. Accessorize your outfit with your most prized possession — a basketball.
- How to act: Like a total jock. Shout "What team?" at your teammates when you walk by.
Gabriella Montez From High School Musical
- What to wear: A simple red dress with your hair done in loose curls.
- How to act: Sweet and bubbly, like the typical girl next door.
Troy Bolton From High School Musical
- What to wear: Show off your school spirit by donning a red basketball uniform.
- How to act: Try to keep your head in the game, but also be sure to hit the right notes.
Sharpay Evans From High School Musical
- What to wear: Pink everything with a blond wig.
- How to act: Absolutely fabulous. Bop your way to the top.
The Cheetah Girls
- What to wear: Find something absolutely cheetah-licious for your crew, but be sure to add your own personal flare to each of your outfits.
- How to act: Like you're "Amigas, Cheetahs, friends for life."
Marnie From Halloweentown
- What to wear: A t-shirt, jeans, and a red velvet robe. Don't forget Merlin's talisman so you can save Halloweentown!
- How to act: Like a 13-year-old who just found out she's a witch. You're obsessed with the supernatural, and know that being normal is "vastly overrated."
Mal From Descendants
- What to wear: A purple wig is a must. You should also rock some purple jeans with a funky green and purple leather jacket.
- How to act: Rotten to the core.
Carlos From Descendants
- What to wear: Spray the tips of your hair white, and don a red and white jacket, black and white pants, and a black shirt.
- How to act: Afraid of dogs.
Evie From Descendants
- What to wear: Aside from a blue wig, you should also wear a blue cape, black leggings, a matching miniskirt, and a blue crown.
- How to act: Like a spoiled little princess.
Jay From Descendants
- What to wear: You'll need a multicolored leather vest, jeans, fingerless black gloves, a maroon beanie, and a black wig.
- How to act: Like a dirty rotten scoundrel.
Zenon From Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century
- What to wear: To perfect that space look, you'll need pink leggings, a matching Under Amour shirt, a blue miniskirt, a matching vest, and black sneakers. You should also put small Slinkies over your pigtails.
- How to act: Like you're out of this world . . . literally. Casually refer to everyday items as "stellar" and shout out "zedis lapedis!" whenever you get excited.
- What to wear: For Mitchie, wear a maroon long-sleeve shirt, skinny jeans, and suede boots. For Shane, don a black tee, jeans, and black Converse. For Jason, wear a white long-sleeve shirt, a gray vest, jeans, black boots, and a scarf. For Nate, dress in a flannel shirt, jeans, and black Converse.
- How to act: Like you rock! The world's in your pocket and you know it.
- What to wear: A sequined top, flared jeans, a skinny scarf, a leather jacket, and cowboy boots. Hide your identity by wearing your signature blond wig.
- How to act: Like a superstar whose hair is full of secrets.
- What to wear: A black long-sleeve crop top, green cargo pants, black sneakers, matching gloves, and a long red wig.
- How to act: Like you're unstoppable. If your phone rings, answer by saying "What's the sitch?"
The Famous Jett Jackson
- What to wear: Dress in black from head to toe.
- How to act: Like a teenage boy who plays a secret agent on TV.
- What to wear: Pair a printed top with some casual pants and wear your hair in a funky style that just screams early '00s. Don't forget to accessorize with a statement necklace and a cute headband.
- How to act: Completely clumsy and prone to embarrassing situations.
That's So Raven
- What to wear: Think boho. Wear a flowing top, flared jeans, and a colorful flower in your hair.
- How to act: Super sassy. At random moments, open your eyes wide like you're getting a vision.
Phineas and Ferb
- What to wear: For Phineas, you'll need an orange and white striped tee, blue shorts, matching Converse, and an orange wig. For Ferb, you'll need a white button-down, purple high-waisted pants, black Converse, and a green wig.
- How to act: You're just two best friends that tend to get into some wacky scenarios. Phineas should start every conversation with, "Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!" while Ferb should say nothing at all.
Alex Russo From Wizards of Waverly Place
- What to wear: The wackier the outfit, the better. Think bright colors and big graphic designs. Hide your wand in one of your boots.
- How to act: Sarcastic and kind of lazy.
Penny Proud From The Proud Family
- What to wear: A white button-down, a fuchsia cardigan, a maroon skirt, and matching sneakers. Tie your hair in pigtails.
- How to act: Like the most responsible friend in the group.