Get excited, fam! Disney has released its 2020 movie lineup, and it is STACKED. Including two Marvel movies (Black Widow with a release date of May 1 and The Eternals, which is out on Nov. 6), there are 11 new Disney flicks slated to hit theaters next year, and even though there are still Disney movies to come in 2019, we can't help but be pumped for what's next.
Ahead, see what we know about the 2020 releases so far!
Disney Movies Coming Out in 2020
- Onward — March 6: The first Disney film of the year will be this Pixar one about a suburban fantasy world.
- Mulan — March 27: This live-action reboot will star Liu Yifei as Mulan.
- Artemis Fowl — May 29: Although this movie was originally slated for August 2019, it's been bumped quite a few months. However, you can still watch the trailer.
- Soul — June 19: This movie focuses on the existential journey of Joe, a middle school music teacher.
- Jungle Cruise — July 24: Based on the classic Disney World attraction, the film will star Dwayne Johnson (who is also producing the movie), Emily Blunt, and Jesse Plemons.
- The One and Only Ivan — Aug. 14: Based on a book that's based on real-life events, this one's about a gorilla who lives at a mall who wants to find freedom.
- Ron's Gone Wrong — Nov. 6: Details about this one are sparse, but the film is about a world where walking, talking, digitally connected robots have children for best friends.
- Gigantic — Nov. 25: Based on Jack and the Beanstalk, this film is set in Spain and tells the story of young Jack.
- Cruella — Dec. 23: Emma Stone is set to star as Cruella in this live-action prequel film.