12.5 Minute Mile 5K Playlist
The 5K Playlist All New Runners Need
If you've kicked off a couch-to-5K program, you might be concerned with the speed of your first race. No need to overthink it! For a little motivating music to help you keep time, try out this 12.5-minute-mile playlist that will help you finish the race in just about 40 minutes. Subscribe to the Spotify playlist, then keep reading for the full list of tracks.
- "La La Love You" — Pixies
- "Cry When You Get Older" — Robyn
- "Wet Hot American Summer" — Cobra Starship
- "Kiss You Off" — Scissor Sisters
- "Do Your Thing" — Basement Jaxx
- "Pharaohs & Pyramids" — Cut Copy
- "Hand Me Down Your Love" — Hot Chip
- "The Seed (2.0)" — The Roots
- "Great DJ" — The Ting Tings
- "And We Danced" — Macklemore
If this mix doesn't suit your musical tastes, check out all our workout playlists here.
Remember, you will need to download the free Spotify software or app to listen to our playlists.