Kayla Itsines wants to know what you're doing right now. Give her just six minutes and follow along as she leads you through this ab challenge workout. It's made up of just five bodyweight moves, so you can do it anywhere. Get on the floor and do it now so you don't put it off later.
6-Minute Ab Challenge From Kayla Itsines
Equipment needed: none
Directions: Warm up with a few minutes of jumping jacks, brisk walking, or going up and down a flight of stairs 12 to 15 times. Complete each of the five exercises ahead for the recommended amount of time. This counts as one set (or lap, as Itsines calls it). Complete two laps, resting one minute between laps if needed. Finish with a cooldown like this 10-minute stretching routine.
- In and out plank: 30 seconds
- Three-way mountain climber: 30 seconds
- Alternating bent-leg raise: 30 seconds
- Russian twist: 30 seconds
- Side plank with arm and leg extension: 60 seconds (30 seconds per side)
If that wasn't enough, add on this nine-minute, full-body BBG Zero Equipment workout.