If you're training for a 10K, great music can make the experience even more fun. For anyone out there trying to hit an eight-minute mile, this playlist was designed with you in mind. The BPM of each song will encourage you to keep up your pace, and the playlist offers a little cushion so you don't have to worry about the music cutting out if you go a few minutes over! It's an eclectic mix perfect for any music-lover out there — you'll be glad to know songs ranging from Tom Petty to Beyoncé are in the mix! Subscribe to the Spotify playlist, and check out the full list of tracks.
- "King of the Beach" — Wavves
- "Stop Mary" — Graffiti6
- "With Ur Love" — Cher Lloyd, Juicy J
- "Runnin' Down a Dream" — Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- "Animals" — Muse
- "Take On Me" — A-Ha
- "It Gets Better" — Fun.
- "California King Bed" — Rihanna
- "XO" — Beyoncé
- "Too Too Too Fast" — Ra Ra Riot
- "Not Fair" — Lily Allen
- "My Chick Bad" — Ludacris, Nicki Minaj
- "The Golden Age" — The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
- "The Electric Co." — U2
- "He War" — Cat Power
- "Out of My League" — Fitz and the Tantrums
If this mix isn't your speed or style, then check out all our workout playlists to find something that suits your needs and taste.
Remember: you will need to download the free Spotify software or the app to listen to our playlists.