If you're currently training for a 5K or you're just looking to give your run a little lift, this pop-filled playlist will bring a little skip to your step and a smile to your face. All seven of the songs are 160 BPM — the perfect tempo for you to hit a nine-minute mile and run your 5K in about 28 minutes. Rihanna and Passion Pit both make appearances, so keep reading for the rest of the tunes and the Spotify playlist.
- "Merry Happy" — Kate Nash
- "Cheers (Drink to That)" — Rihanna
- "The High Road" — Broken Bells
- "This Too Shall Pass" — OK Go
- "Pretty Girl Rock" — Keri Hilson
- "Runaway Baby" — Bruno Mars
- "Make Light" — Passion Pit
You will need to download the free Spotify software or app to listen to our playlists.