9-Minute Mile 60-Minute Playlist
60-Minute Running Playlist For Your Longer Training Run
Instead of wasting time shuffling through your music library in the middle of your workout, this playlist will help take the guesswork out of the equation. If you currently run a nine-minute mile, each of these upbeat songs has the perfect BPM to help you keep pace — and stay motivated. Whether you're training for a 10K or just looking for fresh songs for your long run, there's something here for everyone.
Subscribe to the 60-minute Spotify playlist, then keep reading for the full list of tunes.
- "Knockout" — Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj
- "Backstabber" — Kesha
- "Back For You" — One Direction
- "Fly Away" — Lenny Kravitz
- "Wide Awake" — Katy Perry
- "Stuntin' Like My Daddy" — Birdman and Lil Wayne
- "Cheers (Drink to That)" — Rihanna
- "Cold War" — Janelle Monáe
- "Kids" — Sleigh Bells
- "Muscle Museum" — Muse
- "Level Up" — Sway
- "Hard to Explain" — The Strokes
- "Undercover Martyn" — Two Door Cinema Club
- "Like Eating Glass" — Block Party
- "Strip Me" — Natasha Bedingfield
- "You Could Have It So Much Better" — Franz Ferdinand
- "Elektricity Will Keep Me Warm" — London Elektricity
If this mix isn't your speed or style, then check out all our workout playlists here to find something that suits your needs and taste.
Remember: you will need to download the free Spotify software or the app to listen to our playlists.