- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup corn, thawed from frozen
1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
1/2 cup cooked bulgur wheat (left over from Day 1)
1 tablespoon chopped red onion
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro (optional)
1 tablespoon lime juice, divided
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons mayonnaise
1/8 teaspoon chipotle chili powder or 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili paste
2 swiss chard leaves, washed and stems trimmed
- In a medium bowl, combine black beans, corn, grape tomatoes, bulgur, onion, and cilantro.
- Add 2 teaspoons lime juice, olive oil, cumin, garlic powder, and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Mix mayo with 1 teaspoon lime juice and chipotle chili powder.
- Lay chard leaves flat on a plate. Fill the center of each with the black bean mixture and drizzle with mayo.
- Eat them wrapped like a taco!
Protein: 18.3 grams
Carbohydrate: 74.7 grams
Dietary Fiber: 19.4 grams
Total Sugars: 7.647 grams
Total Fat: 13.4 grams
Saturated Fat: 2.012 grams
Sodium: 465.6 milligrams
- Main Dishes
- North American