- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
1 portobello mushroom, sliced
1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
1/4 avocado, mashed
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
Pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss cauliflower with 2 teaspoons oil and 1/8 teaspoon salt and spread out on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425°F until golden and tender, about 25 minutes, stirring once.
- While cauliflower cooks, heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the mushrooms until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring often. Turn off heat and add black beans to warm.
- In a small bowl, combine avocado, garlic, lemon juice, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Stir until completely smooth.
- Toss cauliflower with black beans and mushrooms and drizzle with the avocado cream, hemp seeds, and black pepper.
Protein: 24.6 grams
Carbohydrate: 56.8 grams
Dietary Fiber: 23.7 grams
Total Sugars: 5.783 grams
Total Fat: 24 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 648 milligrams
- Main Dishes
- North American