- 2 teaspoons olive oil
1 small red potato, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
1/4 cup sweet corn, thawed from frozen
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1/4 cup precooked edamame (out of the shell), thawed from frozen
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon salsa (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes and onion and cook until potatoes are browned on the outside and tender on the inside, about 7 minutes.
- Add edamame, corn, and all spices. Stir to combine and heat through, about 2 minutes longer.
- Reduce heat to medium, add 1 teaspoon of oil, then the egg.
- Cook the egg until desired doneness is reached. About 2 minutes each side for over easy.
- Top the veggie hash and egg with salsa.
Protein: 15.8 grams
Carbohydrate: 45.9 grams
Dietary Fiber: 7.064 grams
Total Sugars: 7.187 grams
Total Fat: 16.3 grams
Saturated Fat: 3.165 grams
Sodium: 234.7 milligrams
- North American