If you love gummy bears, this recipe is for you. This playful treat replenishes your body with tart cherry juice, coconut water, and green tea for a little extra energy. Plus, they are so easy to make. Watch this video to see how, then check out the recipe below.
- 1/2 cup organic coconut water
- 2 bags green tea
- 3/4 cup tart cherry juice
- 3 tablespoons creamed honey
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agar-agar powder
- Place a small funnel in a squeeze bottle and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, bring the coconut water to a boil, then remove from heat. Steep the tea bags in the hot liquid for 10 minutes. Once time is up, discard the tea bags.
- Add the cherry juice, creamed honey, and salt to the saucepan and bring to a boil again. When the liquid is boiling, reduce the heat to simmer and whisk in the agar-agar powder. Continue to whisk for 3 to 4 minutes until the powder has dissolved.
- Working quickly and carefully (it is HOT), pour the liquid into the squeeze bottle.
- Squeeze the liquid into the mold of your choice. Transfer the mold to the refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.
- Pop the gummies out of the mold and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- 36 gummies
- Total Time
- 20 minutes