If you're feeling the morning rush, this two-ingredient egg and hash browns recipe from our friends at PaleoHacks is the perfect go-to meal.
Looking for the most perfect prepare-ahead breakfast option for your busy work days? Look no further than these simple two-ingredient Paleo egg nests!
- 1 medium sweet potato, washed and peeled
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease 4 cups in a regular-size muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Using a coarse cheese grater, grate the sweet potato into a medium-size bowl. Using your fingers, line the 4 greased muffin tins with the sweet potatoes, pressing the sweet potatoes up against the sides to make a "crust."
- Bake the sweet potato crusts for 5-8 minutes, making sure not to burn the sweet potatoes.
- Remove the muffin tin from the oven and carefully crack an egg in each minicrust. Place the muffin tin back in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the egg whites are opaque. Allow the egg nests to cool before removing from the muffin tin.
- North American
- 4 servings
- Total Time
- 30 minutes