Not only are these yogurt parfait popsicles good for you, but they'll add festive flair to your Fourth of July barbecue. And after a long day spent grilling, you'll love how simple these frozen treats are to prepare: just mix together the ingredients, freeze, and you're ready to go. Full of protein-packed Greek yogurt and antioxidant-rich berries, they still have all the creaminess you associate with a delicious bowl of ice cream.
- 1 quart plain Greek yogurt
1/4-1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup honey
1 cup fresh berries
Stars & Stripes Fruit Mix, available here
- Mix together yogurt, milk, and honey.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and add in fresh berries.
- Top with fruit mix and granola to create a parfait layer.
- Insert popsicle sticks, freeze, and enjoy once ready!
- Desserts, Ice cream
- North American
- 10 popsicles