Halo Top ice cream might be my new favorite thing. It's low in calories but not low on flavor. I can honestly eat an entire pint and not feel bad about it, so when Halo Top shared this recipe for a birthday pie using the Birthday Cake flavor, I suddenly wished it was my birthday so I'd have an excuse to make it. I didn't let something like a silly calendar keep me from whipping this supereasy recipe together, though, and you shouldn't either. It only requires a few ingredients, and you can eat a slice without wanting to fall asleep, a feeling that a huge honkin' piece of chocolate cake might bring.
- 1 pint Halo Top Birthday Cake
1 premade graham cracker pie crust
1 box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup skim milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup sprinkles
Nonfat whipped cream
- Leave out Halo Top Birthday Cake ice cream at room temperature until it's softened. Scoop ice cream into pie crust and evenly spread into a flat bottom layer. Freeze for one hour, or until ice cream is firm.
- In a bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix, milk, and vanilla extract. Stir until pudding consistently forms. Add in most of the sprinkles and carefully fold into pudding.
- Remove pie from freezer and evenly spread pudding layer over ice cream layer. Top pudding with sprinkles and freeze for two more hours, or until pie is set.
- Remove pie from freezer. Top with whipped cream and more sprinkles.
- Desserts, Pies/Tarts
- North American
- 8 slices
- Total Time
- 3 hours, 29 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving