You will love this protein-packed take on the classic chocolate chip cookie. Using only five ingredients, you can quickly whip up a batch of these vegan cookies in no time. Watch the video to see how easy they are to make.
- 1 cup chickpeas, skins removed, patted dry
1/3 cup natural peanut butter
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons agave nectar
1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine chickpeas, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and agave in a blender or food processor. Blend until it's a fine puree. Then fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line tray with parchment paper.
- Add spoonfuls of dough and flatten to form cookie shape on baking tray.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Desserts, Cookies
- 8 servings
- Total Time
- 14 minutes, 59 seconds