We're not sure if Ariel loves ice cream as much we do, but we think she would dig these mermaid ice pops. They're the perfect treat after spending the day in the sun. The flavor is refreshing, and the ingredients are healthy too. Watch the video, check out the recipe, then make a batch for yourself.
3/4 cup Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon spirulina blue-green algae powder
3/4 cup coconut cream
1 1/4 cups coconut water
1/2 cucumber, peeled and seeded
1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
1 tablespoon creamed honey
1/8 teaspoon spirulina blue-green algae powder
1/2 cup coconut whipped topping
- Mix yogurt and spirulina together in a bowl. Once fully combined, add to a squeeze bottle for easy pouring.
- Add all the ingredients for the blended coconut layer into blender and process on high until the mixture is fully combined and a thick foam forms on top; this will take 3-4 minutes. Discard the foam using a large spoon.
- Squeeze about an inch of the yogurt layer into each mold, then pour the blended coconut mixture evenly into each mold. Top off with coconut whipped topping. Freeze the pops for 3-4 hours, or until frozen. Once the pops have frozen, place the mold under cold running water for a few seconds to remove from the mold.
- Enjoy this refreshing and hydrating pop after a day of fun in the sun!
- Desserts, Frozen
- 6 servings
- Total Time
- 3 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds