Paleo, gluten-free, and dairy-free eaters can rejoice! Here's a perfect pumpkin muffin that covers the dietary restrictions at your table. These light and fluffy beauties can serve as a tasty breakfast to fuel your day, but they're sweet enough to feel like a treat. One of these muffins is less than 140 calories, so grab two for a quick breakfast that will keep you satisfied throughout the morning.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla
- 1/4 cup raw honey, melted
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Sift the coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, and baking powder together.
- In a separate bowl, mix all remaining ingredients, except for the walnuts, until well blended. Add the sifted flour mixture to the pumpkin puree mixture, and mix well until smooth.
- Divide the batter between muffin pans, and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until done.
- 15 muffins
- Cook Time
- 25 minutes
- Calories per serving