If you're bored of the tried-and-true platter of homemade hummus and veggies, mix things up a bit with this twist on that basic recipe. Slightly creamier since it's made with Greek yogurt, this dip gets a fresh, zippy flavor from dill. If you have time, whip this up and refrigerate it overnight — it tastes much better the next day.
- 15-ounce can of cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh dill sprigs for garnish
- Place the beans, garlic, oil, yogurt, dill, and lemon juice in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with fresh dill and serve with a variety of chopped veggies.
Source: Calorie Count
- Dips, Appetizers
- 6 servings
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
- Calories per serving