This unicorn bark might be one of the prettiest snack around — and it's healthy. Sweetened with just a touch of honey, the colors of the pastel yogurt bark come from fruit, which also adds flavor to this cheery snack. Watch the video to see how you make it and then check out the recipe below.
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 mango, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3-4 strawberries, diced into 1/2-inch cubes to make 1/2 cup
- 3 cups Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons raw unsweetened coconut
- Place blueberries, mango, and strawberries in their own microwave-safe bowls and microwave individually for 90 seconds each. Remove fruit from the microwave and use a fork to mash any remaining chunks until you obtain a smooth consistency.
- Add 1 cup Greek yogurt and 1 tablespoon honey to each bowl of mashed fruit and mix until combined. The yogurt will take on the color of the fruit so the blueberry yogurt will be purple, the strawberry will be pink, and the mango will be yellow.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and, using a spoon or spatula, spread a layer of 1/2 of the blueberry yogurt to cover the baking sheet, leaving at least 2 inches of space around the edges.
- Take all of the strawberry yogurt and add it on top of the blueberry yogurt in 5 to 6 large sections. Take care not to fully cover the purple blueberry yogurt.
- Finish by drizzling the mango yogurt and the remaining blueberry yogurt on top to make a nice assortment of colors, and then use a spoon to gently marble all of the colored yogurts together.
- Top with a generous sprinkling of coconut flakes, cover with plastic wrap, and place in the freezer for 2 hours. After 2 hours, remove the Unicorn Yogurt Bark from the freezer and cut into different-sized sections. Enjoy immediately, or place in a plastic container for storage in the freezer.
- Snacks, Kids
- 12 pieces for 6 servings