If your workout routine needs some new energy, we feel you; the home-fitness grind can get a little stagnant after a while. That's why we're continuing our series of Instagram Live workouts over on @popsugarfitness, with different trainers joining you live to lead workouts from their living rooms to yours. This week, we've got barre, dance cardio, a resistance-band burnout session, and a donation-based on-the-mat workout hosted by Deja Riley that'll benefit the ACLU. Check out the full schedule below, add it to your Google Calendar so you don't miss a session, and catch up with our previous Instagram Live workouts on the free Active by POPSUGAR app.
- 15-Minute No-Equipment Full-Body Workout With Melissa Wood: Monday, Aug. 3, at 9:30 a.m. PT/12:30 p.m. ET
- 30-Minute Full-Body On-the-Mat Workout With Deja Riley to Raise Funds For the ACLU: Tuesday, Aug. 4, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET
- 35-Minute No-Equipment Barry's Workout With Taryn Brooks: Wednesday, Aug. 5, at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET
- 45-Minute Booty-Band Burnout Workout With LIT Method: Thursday, Aug. 6, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET (equipment recommended: resistance band)
- 40-Minute No-Equipment Pure Barre Workout With Shantani Moore: Friday, Aug. 7, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET
- 20-Minute All-Levels Dance Party With PlyoJam: Saturday, Aug. 8, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET