This week, we're back in action bringing you uplifting live workouts on Instagram, and we're starting on Monday by dedicating a session to a cause that works toward racial justice. When you join us for Deja Riley's workout on June 8, you'll have the option of donating to Color of Change, a nonprofit that pushes for racial justice in all areas of society. POPSUGAR has pledged to contribute, and you can join us by making a donation here. We encourage you to give what you can, if you can.
- Special 30-Minute Ab and Cardio, Donation-Based Workout With Deja Riley to Benefit Color of Change: Monday, June 8, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET
- 15-Minute Runner's Warmup Workout + Q&A With Lululemon Global Run Ambassador Nadia Ruiz: Tuesday, June 9, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET
- 35-Minute No-Equipment Barry's Workout With Kellie Williams: Wednesday, June 10, at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET
- 45-Minute Low-Impact High-Intensity Strength Workout With LIT Method: Thursday, June 11, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET
- 30-Minute Full-Body Workout With Ashley Joi: Thursday, June 11, at 12 p.m. PT/3 p.m. ET
- 30-Minute DanceBody Cardio & Toning Workout: Friday, June 12, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET
- 30-Minute Pride Workout With Jake DuPree: Saturday, June 13, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET
- 45-Minute Kickboxing Workout With Jabs by Gina: Sunday, June 14, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET
Feel free to tag us with #POPSUGARSweats and add our full lineup to your Google calendar so you never miss a session.