Boat Core Hold
- Start on your back and raise knees as close to 90 degrees as your flexibility allows.
- Tuck chin slightly and reach hands up as high as you can toward your ankles. Keep your eyes focused toward your knees.
- From that position, reach your arms up and strong behind your ears. Reach toward the wall behind you and lock arms out.
- Point your feet and squeeze quads straight. Lower legs as low as you can, making sure there is no arch in your lower back.
- Keep back into the ground and belly button pulled in toward the floor for 20 seconds. Increase the length of your hold by at least one second with each round.