Gina Florio, Editor, SF
The bag: "I love this simple, classic Sol and Selene Dream Big Tote ($120)."
What's in it:
- Jabra Sport Headphones ($100): They stay in my ears and they're sweat-proof. I can jam away to EDM without worrying about them falling out!
- Gymshark Seamless Leggings ($54): They fit like a dream and they are so soft! I wear them to everything: running, cycling, strength training, and even yoga.
- Bobo's Banana Chocolate Chip Bar ($3): I need some quick sustenance if I'm going from the gym to something else, and these Bobo bars are the perfect thing to give me quick energy and hold me over until my next full meal.
- RPM Speed Rope ($53): You can get a killer workout with a jump rope, so when I don't feel like doing traditional cardio, I whip out my jump rope and either do a HIIT circuit with it or just do a jump rope workout by itself. I'm sweating buckets within minutes.
- VooDoo Floss Bands (prices start at $24): I can't live without this mobility tool. It eases my sore muscles and joints, especially after a long run. Sometimes I even use it before a workout to get everything nice and warmed up.
- Jade Yoga Mat ($75): I'm partial to Jade Yoga Mats because they're sticky (they never, ever slip, no matter how sweaty I get) and they're easy to clean.