Dominique Astorino, Writer, SF
What's in it:
- Saje Essential Oils ($60): The Pocket Farmacy is an aromatherapy fan's dream come true. With energizing, pain-reducing, and stress-relieving blends, you can make essential oils part of your fitness routine and add some relaxing fragrance to your yoga practice.
- APL Sneakers ($165): My go-to sneakers are APLs! I'm obsessed with the "red clay" monochromatic pink color. I use these for classes like Barry's and Orangetheory!
- Gem-Water VitaJuwel Crystal Water Bottle ($78): I know there's no science around the whole crystal thing, but I'm so about it anyway. Plus, the bottle is absolutely *stunning* and makes me feel amazing.
- Tone It Up Booty Bands ($10): I literally have a set of these in all my bags and suitcases so I never forget them. You can create an amazing resistance workout or squeeze in a two- to five-minute strengthening session wherever you are, and they take up NO space in your bag at all.
- Grip Socks ($14): I'm big into reformer Pilates and Megaformer right now, so I always have grip socks in my bag. Favorites are Tavi Noir and Sticky Be!
- Nuun Tablets ($7): I tend to do two workouts a day at least once a week, so for my double-up days I need a boost. I love the Nuun electrolyte flavors. Current favs are definitely the cherry limeade, strawberry lemonade, and blackberry citrus (vitamin version).